About Creative Spaces Resource Centre
Creative Spaces Children’s Resource Centre is located at the NNSW Conference, 112 Lake Road, Wallsend, Newcastle. The centre has a wide variety of items available for hire to churches, Sabbath schools, schools, pre-schools and individuals. Bookings are required if you wish to visit the centre — see the details at the bottom of the page to make your booking.
Booking times available:
Mondays and Tuesdays: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesdays: 10.00am – 2.00pm
Thursdays and Fridays: Closed
Rhonda Ward only works during the hours listed above.
Conditions of Hire
The role of Creative Spaces Resource Centre is to provide resource materials that can be used by churches, schools and individuals. Our aim is to offer practical creative materials that will make your job easier in sharing God’s love.
- Hire charges are for the agreed period of time.
- Additional charges will automatically be issued if items are not returned by the end date of the hire period.
- Please do not lend any items to another church/school or person/s as you are responsible for any damages and returns.
- Damages other than fair wear and tear will be charged at the discretion of the Children’s Ministries Department.
- Please note that a charge will be incurred if costumes are not returned dry-cleaned/washed and ironed.
- If the items are returned by someone other than yourself and they are damaged during transportation the responsibility will remain with you as the person hiring.
- Prices are subject to change. A surcharge plus GST is incurred to any other entity other than the SDA Church (non-profit organisation).