Are you ready for a fantastic opportunity with a pair of collaborative executive teams in two Independent Schools? Blue Hills College and Tweed Valley Adventist College is now welcoming applications for the position of full time Business Manager (spread across both schools), and are seeking applicants who will work in partnership with these School's leadership team in the ongoing development and enhancement of both School's education programs and business initiatives.
- Must be a practicing baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God. You need to demonstrate a commitment to working in the Ministry of Adventist Education
- Hold appropriate accounting academic qualifications (degree level) and hold membership with a professional accounting body such as CPA or CA.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and practice.
- Be familiar with the accounting processes associated with the preparation and presentation of monthly and annual financial education reports.
- Be computer literate and possess experience in the use of relevant computer based accounting package(s) and have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, and be a proficient user of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet package.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop professional relationships with the school management team, the school community and the various Head Office management teams.
- An excellent communicator
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Be able to lead and collaborate in team settings.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proven management experience of operating/ growing a business and the ability to add value to the school leadership team.
- Hold a valid Australian Driver’s license.
A job Description is available on request.
If you have interest in this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
All applications must be received by 5pm on 07 February 2020