Scheduler/Playlist Builder – Hope Channel Television
Hope Channel Television and Bible School is wholly owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific and currently broadcasting on Freeview channel 27 and Sky TV channel 204.
Hope Channel is looking for a suitable person to fill the role of Scheduler/Playlist Builder - Television. This is a full- time role at our office in Napier, Hawke’s Bay.
We have a great team of passionate people who love helping the Church to be effective in sharing the love of God with our communities.
- If you want to be part of this team and have a passion for sharing the gospel through media
- if you are able to manage multiple tasks well and give a lot of attention to detail
- if you have excellent English and communication skills and are self-motivated,
then you should apply for this position.
As a Scheduler/Playlist Builder you will among other things:
- Prepare daily/weekly/quarterly telecast schedules for broadcasting on Hope Channel Television.
- Help compile playlists ready for broadcast on a daily/weekly basis.
- Produce program information guides for Sky TV/Freeview (EPG’s).
- Produce program promotions for sharing via social media platforms and other communication channels
- Liaise with Head of Broadcast to ensure broadcast material is available for airing.
- Maintain databases and internal documentation for program tracking.
- Be a practicing Christian with a well-established understanding of, and a strong commitment to the mission of Hope Channel and the wider media ministry of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. This would incorporate an active relationship with Jesus Christ characterised by a deep desire for worship and service to God.
- Have a thorough understanding of the core beliefs and lifestyle practices of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church and a strong interest in Christian media, especially television
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail with excellent written English skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and take on responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your work efficiently and ability to meet daily deadlines
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel is absolutely essential
This is a full-time position based at our office in Napier.
All applicants must hold the necessary immigration requirements to be able to live and work in New Zealand without restrictions and will need to show proof thereof to be considered for the position. Applicants not fulfilling this requirement, cannot be considered for this role.
Please email your application outlining why you are passionate about sharing the gospel through media and about joining our team, including your CV, to: [email protected]
Applications close on Monday 28th February 2022 at 5pm.