About Women's Ministries
Women’s Ministries encourages women to improve their potential and participation in the mission of the Church and provides a support system and forum for women in and out of the Church.
It promotes programs to mentor young women and encourages college women academically through a scholarship system.
Women’s Ministries has three main focus areas:
- Nurture – Women’s Ministries is a place to address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church. It mentors young women, encourages mothers and supports older women and those who are hurting in ways only women can do. Women need women.
- Potential – Women’s Ministries encourages women to realize their potential for participation in the mission of the church and provides education and training. It recognizes that women have many gifts of the Spirit and attempts to help women discover and use these.
- Outreach – Women’s Ministries provides resources for women to reach out to others in the community with the love and freedom of Jesus Christ.
Our spiritual vision statement
To lift up Jesus Christ that through His transforming grace women will be nurtured, valued and empowered to have an effective ministry in the home, church and community.
How can you be involved?
- Through prayer and encouragement
- By ensuring there is an active Women’s Ministry in your church
- By investing your time and talents
- By opening yourself to serve and be served