LOCATION: Virtual Workshop (Zoom).
• Includes self- directed learning to suit your schedules.
• Attendance details to be sent to registered attendees
PLACES: Limited to 15, so register early!
FEE: $550 Professional / $319 Volunteer
• Online CHIP HUB resources (videos and workbooks) for 12 months
• Wellbeing 360 Health Risk Assessment
• Certification on successful completion of course work
• Support to launch your program.
At the conclusion of Facilitator training, trainees will have explored:
• CHIP program elements
• Facilitator resources and planning support
• Participant resources
• Online, face to face or hybrid program essentials
• Health Risk Assessment
• Support networks
1. Separate training streams will license professional and volunteer facilitators in a church or community context.
2. Professional facilitators will present CHIP programs in context of ‘fee for service’, that includes facilitator remuneration.
3. Professional Facilitator fees include resources to conduct their first small friends and family training. Conditions apply. Please email [email protected] to request details.
4. Volunteer facilitators will receive no personal payment for presenting CHIP programs.
5. The Volunteer Training fee ($290) is refundable when you facilitate your first program with 10 participants. Conditions apply. Please email [email protected] to request details.
If you have any questions about training streams, please email us: [email protected] or visit our website: www.chiphealth.com.au