About Family Ministries
Families come in many shapes and sizes. The strong family is built around people who depend on each other for emotional, physical and spiritual support. God is relational and when He created mankind, He created us to be in close connection with other human beings.
Families are the places where children can best be conceived, loved, taught and helped. Family was meant by our Creator to be a safe haven where all can grow toward physical, emotional and spiritual wholeness.
Family is not an easy place to be at all times, and families can play a vital role in creating and maintaining our wellbeing and happiness. All too often family is not ideal. When families struggle to thrive or even survive we can help by accepting, encouraging, educating and nurturing them back to health.
- Adventist Singles Network
- Domestic Violence Taskforc
- Marriage Enrichment
- DivorceCare for Kids
- Family Ministries Resources
- Alpha Marriage Course
- Pre-marital counselling
- Men's Ministries/Camps
- Taking Care Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy Examples
- More great Family Ministries ideas and resources
What can we do for you?
- Run seminars in your church - see a list of the seminars available
- Provide you with resources to run your own seminar (on loan)
- Show you how and where to access your own resources
- Enrich the marriages in your congregation
- Train your church members to run family life pathway events for the community
- Check the emotional, spiritual and outreach health of your congregation
- Provide you with counselling resources in your area
- Teach how to identify and change unhelpful cultures in the church family that inhibit growth