About Prayer Ministries
Welcome to the NNSW Conference Prayer Ministries page
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” — 2 Chronicles 7:14
Prayer in the hand of faith is the key that unlocks Heaven’s storehouse. Our department is committed to helping you develop a stronger key. In addition, we believe that prayer is the key to finishing the work of God and ushering in the Second Coming of Christ. The Latter Rain is needed. The process for obtaining the needed refreshing from the Lord is through prayer. It is our hope that you can be guided into a more fruitful experience with prayer.
The mission of the NNSW Prayer Ministries Department is to encourage our church members to turn their homes, churches and schools into houses of prayer, which will usher in the Latter Rain so that the gospel work can be finished and Christ can come.
1. To encourage every church in the conference to enhance their prayer focus to become houses of prayer.
2. To begin a prayer movement in NNSW Conference that ushers in the Latter Rain and finishes the work of preaching the everlasting gospel. Every great revival started with prayer (i.e the Great Awakening).
3. To encourage the formation of prayer-driven, Spirit-filled evangelistic small groups in every suburb and town in the NNSW Conference to share the everlasting gospel and win souls for Jesus.
4. To run an annual prayer summit to inspire the NNSW Conference members to pray for revival and reformation.
5. To provide prayer and revival resources to the NNSW Conference churches.
Presentations from the 2017 “If My People Pray” Conference
Want to revisit the presentations given at this year’s prayer conference? Or did you miss out on being there and want to watch them for the first time? You can view them on the NNSW Conference’s YouTube channel. Click HERE to find them. You’ll be blessed by what was shared by Ivor and Atonte Myers, and Pastor Tom Evans. Why not start with watching the first presentation below!
1. Steps to Personal Revival (being filled with the Holy Spirit) by Helmut Haubiel
2. 10 Days Prayers and Devotions to experience the baptism of the Holy Spirit by Dennis Smith (small groups)
3. http://www.spiritbaptism.org/books/10-days-devotion-and-prayer.html (small groups)
6. The 40 Days Prayers and devotional series by Dennis Smith http://www.spiritbaptism.org/books/40-days-materials.html
Prayer Devotional Resources
1. Steps to Personal Revival by Helmut Haubeil — download it free at http://youth.adventist.org/books.
2. 10 Days Prayers and Devotions by Dennis Smith — download it free at http://youth.adventist.org/books.
About the NNSW Conference Prayer Coordinator
Colin Hone is married with five children. He is an Associate Speaker for Holy Spirit Ministries and has a Financial Planning business located on the Central Coast, NSW. Colin has been preaching on our need of revival in many churches and conferences through out the world, and has a passion to share with others on our need to pray for the daily baptism of the Holy Spirit for power to share the Three Angels’ messages and to reflect the character of Jesus. You can read his story in the Record “My Journey from luke-warm to Spirit-led”: https://record.adventistchurch.com/2016/08/09/my-journey-from-lukewarm-to-spirit-led/
“I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God’s word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world” — Ellen G White, Testimonies for the Church 9:28, 29 (ChS 112.2).