Maclean Adventist church is seeking someone to participate in evangelistic outreach in the lower Clarence Valley, which covers Maclean, Iluka, and Yamba areas around the Clarence River. Maclean Church is a small but passionate church, with a strategic focus on children’s ministry, Pathfinders and Adventurers.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a passionate Seventh-day Adventist, supportive of the 28 Fundamental Beliefs
• is friendly and a team player
• responds well to leadership and authority
• has experience (or wants experience) in soul winning and leading people to become active members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
• is comfortable with door-knocking and finding people to study the Bible with on their own
• is willing to participate in and help run evangelistic and community events
• is willing to participate in Sabbath services, e.g. teaching Sabbath School etc.
• is open to help with visitations, especially connected to evangelistic campaigns
• hopes to see many people led to Jesus
• is prepared to equip lay people for evangelistic activity
The major duties of this position will be community service combined with giving Bible studies. We want you to follow Christ’s method: help people generously, and find people who are willing to learn from the Bible, sharing the Good News with them.
The position is for
Gender Preference: Any
Age Preference: 18+
Marital Status: Any
Experience Required: 1 - 5 Years
Language Preference: English
Minimum Education Preferred: ARISE Express
Accommodation: Supplied with Conditions
Expenses Covered: Living Expenses
Additional terms/benefits or comments:
$100 of receipts reimbursed per week.
Contact: [email protected]